Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week Starts Today!

This week is always one of my favorites of the year - Teacher Appreciation Week! This week, there are lots of businesses showing their support for teachers including Chick-fil-A giving out free sandwiches on Tuesday:


Chipotle as well is offering buy one get one free burritos and bowls to teachers with a valid ID as well on Tuesday! Tough choice as to which I'll pick!

I wanted to show my support as well and will be offering different discounts and freebies all week long! To start off the week today, ALL of my bundled items are on sale for 20% off! Other items will go on sale throughout the week!

These  bundles are already designed to be money-savers with lots of added resources included not on TpT!

These include:

1.My World War II Unit Bundle:







Just a small thank you to all of the amazing teachers out there for all that you do all year long for your students! As you see, TpT is offering an additional sale later in the week, but I wanted to get the week started right away! 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment